Through running the Farm to Work Project we have experience of helping people with health and disability issues return to work. We have a track record of supporting people to improve their health and employability prospects while making the experience both enjoyable and rewarding. We comply with standards set by commissioning bodies.
Each individual referred to the service is offered the following:
- A holistic, person -centred health assessment
- A structured health improvement plan
- A work plan based on what he/she is able to do and aims to achieve.
- Ongoing health coaching and mentoring from a qualified health professional
- Advice and support on condition management in a work setting
- Tuition and mentoring from experienced rural skills instructors Access to work experience on a commercial farm within a supportive team environment
- Work conditioning and coaching
- Help with employability skills eg job searching, improving communication skills, confidence building , applying for jobs, CV preparation and preparing for interview.
- Referral for specialist employability support eg job brokerage and supported employment
- Referral for advice and assessment to other health professionals .
We welcome contracts from private, public and third sector organisations.